miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2007
Cinéma
Today I went to the cinema, with a friend it was supposed that it will be with another friend but she didn't come, I was so upset about it because I bought her ticket and ten minutes before the movie she called saying that she couldn't come.Hello?? I'm sick and I was there >:(. The movie that I watched was Love in the Time of Cholera, it was ok, it talk about a love story really pretty i haven't read the book, but the movie was pretty I like it a lot , I don't believe in love I would love to find someone to love but I haven't; i'm in love of many people at the same time or I think that i'm in love the real love show in this movie doesn't exist to me, it's something very hard>.< . The pop corn that we ate was terrible it had LOTS of salt I didn't like it at all, after that I go back to my home at 10 pm, I searched my sister at work and now I just finished my dinner (23:38), I had a nice day I hope tomorrow would be much better ^^
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario